- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.
- Why is it that those with something to say have trouble saying it, while those who have nothing to say at all can’t stop saying it constantly?
- One of the greatest mistakes one can make is to do nothing because we believe we can only do a little.
- Swallowing pride will never give you indigestion.
- People who drink to drown their sorrows should be told that sorrows know how to swim.
- Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you are scared to death.
- The two most important muscles that seem to operate without the direction of the brain are the heart and the tongue.
- Don’t try to keep up with the Joneses until you know where they are going.
- When arguing with a fool, be certain he isn’t doing the same thing.
error: Content is protected !!