You are invited to participate in these free Bible correspondence courses.
Course One is a ten lesson online Bible Correspondence Course by Paul R. Blake. This series is designed as an overview of the Bible and God’s plan for the redemption of humankind. Each lesson is accompanied by 15 questions in fillable format. Click on this link and follow the instructions:
Courses By Mail
- Introduction to the Bible
- Principles of Bible Interpretation
- Three Facts that Changed the World Forever
- A Study of Covenants
- Can God Really Forgive Me?
- The Terms of Forgiveness
- Heaven is Only Four Steps Away, Lesson One
- Heaven is Only Four Steps Away, Lesson Two
- Lesson 1: Faith and Knowledge Part 1
- Lesson 2: Faith and Knowledge Part 2
- Lesson 3: In the Image and Likeness of God
- Lesson 4: Jesus Christ – Lord and Savior
- Lesson 5: Satan – His Origin and Mission
- Lesson 6: Evil, Pain and Suffering
- Lesson 7: The Origin of the Soul
- Lesson 8: The Destiny of the Soul
- Lesson 9: Creation vs. Evolution Part 1
- Lesson 10:Creation vs. Evolution Part 2
If you wish to take one or more of these bible correspondence courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the name of the course (Allen Webster or Apologetics Press), your full name and mailing address. Courses will be mailed to you one at a time with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Complete and return each lesson for grading. Results will be returned with the next lesson.
Or send us a note with your request and contact information to:
Bible Correspondence Course
Tomlinson Run Church of Christ
341 Tomlinson Run Church Road
Georgetown, PA 15043
These lessons are presented to you entirely free of charge; we pay all of the postage to addresses in the Continental US only.